Sales Support Executive - We Are Africa
Role Type - Permanent, 4 day working week (4 day working week for 5 days’ pay!)
Working pattern: Hybrid - 3 days in the office, 1 day from home & every Friday is a non- working day as standard, opportunities to travel abroad.
Who we are:
We Are Africa (https://www.weareafricatravel.com/) is the continent’s hottest gathering of high-end African travel brands, world-class buyers, and top international press in an unconventional exhibition format. We Are Africa is far more than an exhibition, but rather a gathering of individuals who share a passion for Africa, conservation and for excellence.
We Are Africa forms part of the This Is Beyond group of companies headquartered in the UK and the We Are Africa office in Cape Town is responsible for organising a portfolio of b2b travel trade events such as We Are Africa (Cape Town) We Are Africa, North America (USA) and Do Not Disturb (Italy).
Who we are:
We are in search of a dynamic, ambitious person to join our team in the Sales Support Executive position. We’re looking for someone who attention to detail comes naturally to; who has an aptitude and passion for systems and processes; who is highly organised; extensive experience with spreadsheets; who can easily come up with systematic processes to increase the efficiency of a project; and who has a cheery disposition when it comes to communicating with our amazing clients and suppliers. It would be advantageous for this person to have an understanding of and passion for the events, exhibitions and tourism industries; an efficiency in CRM systems; and previous experience in an administrative or operational role. Knowledge of systems such as Salesforce and Eventsair systems is desirable.
What you'll do:
- Managing all support functions of the sales team
- Streamlining systems, processes, and training programs
- Regional CRM support for the UK HQ CRM team
- Managing Exhibitor elements & various deliverables on site, including compiling the MASTER panning document for the show – responsible to cross check all data continuously and keep the Head of Sales up to date up to and during the show
- Copywriting various elements including sales mailers and content
- Assist sales executives/sales managers in the daily fulfilment of sales administration and updating account details in Salesforce
- Producing and communicating accurate weekly sales reports
- Organise and implement all sales-related event responsibilities such as stand graphics, floorplans, website listings etc.
- Co-ordinate all sales support deliverables such as show brochures, exhibitor guides and other show materials & Co-ordinating sales aids & messaging alongside the Marketing team
- Accurately manage the sales database and data in the appointment system ensuring all existing client details and prospects are up to date and ensuring that all data inputted is consistent and totally accurate in line with the show and its terms and conditions.
- Assist with show build, monitoring stand build and ad hoc duties onsite
- Assist with sales trip planning locally and abroad for the Sales team
We Are Africa is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.