Position Type: Permanent, 4 day working week (4 day working week for 5 days’ pay!)
Working Pattern: Hybrid - 3 days in the office (Shepherds Bush), 1 day from home & every Friday is non working day as standard
We are This is Beyond. A fast-moving, fast-thinking and vibrant London-based B2B events company. We have grown from an ambitious start-up to a worldwide leader in creating both innovative and ground-breaking B2B events. We are considered thought leaders in the luxury travel industry, making a real impact by defining specific travel genres and building passionate communities around them.
Today our portfolio is made up of both revolutionary and category-smashing global travel trade shows, along with a fast-growing luxury membership club for the who’s who of luxury movers and shakers. We are obsessive about curating just the right crowd because there’s no substitute for great chemistry. Plus, we’re allergic to boring formats. So, expect exclusivity, expect inspiration, expect imaginative, immersive experiences that don’t feel like work! That’s exactly why they’re great for business.
Want to do some of the best work of your life? An amazing opportunity has arisen to join This is Beyond’s experiential travel events team, working on a flagship B2B event, which is firmly established as one of the travel industries most celebrated and successful marketing platforms, PURE Life Experiences (https://purelifeexperiences.com/).
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic and commercially astute Sales Coordinator to grow very quickly in an entry level role. To be successful in this role you will be able to show you can processing administration quickly and accurately, maintain an accurate event database, play a part is sourcing fresh new relevant leads, respond quickly & professionally and efficiently to new and existing customer queries and show a high attention to detail.
What you will do:
- Play a key administrative role in supporting the Head of Sales, Sales Manager & Executives in the exhibitor sales and buyer recruitment process.
- Assist Executives in the daily fulfilment of sales methods including researching new leads and updating account details in Salesforce.
- Contribute to maintaining new and existing customer relationships by being first point of contact for clients, who may need assistance with general queries, responding quickly and efficiently during busy times.
- Assist with planning small events digitally, domestically and abroad in terms of sourcing venues, invite lists, being point of contact.
- Support the marketing team with such tasks as posts for social media accounts, updates to the show websites, direct mailers, registration forms, and surveys.
- Work closely with the Operations and Programming teams to help the delivery of sponsorship.
What you will need:
- Up to 1 year's demonstrable experience in an administrative support role.
- A real passion for the world of luxury hospitality/travel & a genuine interest and enthusiasm for connecting people and hosting events.
- Strong administrative qualities & excellent interpersonal skills.
- A Superb team player with excellent time management skills.
- Must be driven by personally achieving targets & able to bring new ideas to the table and initiate better practice.
- Must be confident and contribute to generating new revenue streams ideas.
- A desire to learn and develop salesmanship qualities.
- Able to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels & exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities effectively & work under pressure and to changing priorities and deadlines and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to professionally represent the company.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Experience working within a fast-paced exhibition environment, or the world of hospitality would be an advantage; as would a level of understanding of an event sales cycles.
Benefits: Pension, 4 day working week (no working on Friday). Hybrid working (3 days in the office per week), ongoing learning & development, social events & travel opportunities.
This is Beyond is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.