Position Type: Permanent, 4 day working week (4 day working week for 5 days’ pay!)
Working Pattern: Hybrid - 3 days in the office (Shepherds Bush), 1 day from home & every Friday is non working day as standard
We are This is Beyond. A fast-moving, fast-thinking and vibrant London-based B2B events company. We have grown from an ambitious start-up to a worldwide leader in creating both innovative and ground-breaking B2B events. We are considered thought leaders in the luxury travel industry, making a real impact by defining specific travel genres and building passionate communities around them.
Today our portfolio is made up of both revolutionary and category-smashing global travel trade shows, along with a fast-growing luxury membership club for the who’s who of luxury movers and shakers. We are obsessive about curating just the right crowd because there’s no substitute for great chemistry. Plus, we’re allergic to boring formats. So, expect exclusivity, expect inspiration, expect imaginative, immersive experiences that don’t feel like work! That’s exactly why they’re great for business.
Reporting to the Sales Manager for PURE Life Experiences, the Sales Executive will be joining a tenured and successful team responsible for one of the industry’s most celebrated and successful marketing platforms for the high-end travel industry. As a firm believer in experiential travel, you’ll form an integral part of the PURE sales team and directly curate our longest standing show. To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience of working in a dynamic sales environment and be extremely target driven. The right person for the role will be an excellent team-player with an entrepreneurial mindset and enthusiasm to learn. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel both to meet International clients and also to Marrakech and see their hard work come to fruition at our incredible event.
What you will do:
- Work with the Sales Manager to create a yearly strategy to deliver sales in your dedicated geographical region.
- Deliver sales of stand space, catalogue sales, delegate badges and sponsorship.
- Hunt down the most innovative, fresh and experiential high-end travel companies from around the world.
- Maintain existing and develop new customer relationships through face-to-face meetings and attending industry events.
- Generate new leads, based on travel industry trends, new openings and understanding what’s hot.
- Network, research and be a travel trend nerd.
- Plan and implement sales calls and trips in your dedicated region.
- Manage the sales database accurately, ensuring all clients and prospects are contracted.
- Administer the online system on the supplier side to facilitate on-line registrations, appointment matching and checking that all badges and signage are printed correctly.
- Work on-site in Marrakech pre-show, actively helping your clients with their on-site requirements
What you will need:
- Proven success in delivering sales 2+ years
- Ideally some event sales cycles OR luxury travel experience
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure within changing priorities and deadlines and be flexible as part of small team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the company.
- Specific industry and market knowledge (Luxury, Travel and Events) will be highly advantageous
Benefits: Pension, 4 day working week (no working on Friday). Hybrid working (3 days in the office per week), ongoing learning & development, social events & travel opportunities.
This is Beyond is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.